Friday, October 10, 2008

It was so much fun to go to my 10 wk appointment! Since I miscarried last time my OB wanted to see me at 6wks and then again at 10wks this time. At our second appointment he was so nice and gave us a quick ultrasound "on the house," so that we could see the baby moving and hear the heartbeat (which was Justin's favorite part), because my doctor knew how nervous I was going into this second pregancy. We couldn't be more thrilled to have this little one join our family!

5 comments:

The Staheli's said...

That's so awesome! Congratulations! Your life will never be the same...and it's all for the best. You'll be a great mom. :)

Lieske said...

Congrats Sweetie! You guys deserve your little blessing from heaven!That is so awesome!

Byron Events said...

What great news! You will be a great mom - congrats a ton! Kids truely are a blessing in every way, especially when they are sleeping!

Brandon J said...

Yeah!! So fun to see your little baby, it makes it feel more real doesn't it?

wilkesfamilyblog said...

congrats that is so exciting you will be a great mom.