Sunday, August 10, 2008

5 years



Justin and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on July 19th. Wow! Kind of crazy. Time goes by so fast. It's amazing how our love has grown so much over the last 5 years, you think back to the day you were married and you think you loved each other so much then...but it doesn't even compare to now! Every day it grows more and more through the good times and the tough times and because of those times it gets stronger. We didn't have a whole lot of time or money this year so we just started driving, we ended up going to Duck Creek Days and then kept driving up to Bryce Canyon where we had dinner at the famous Ruby's Inn. It was so nice to just have the day to spend together! I love you Jut!!

7 comments:

The Staheli's said...

HEy! Good to see you in the blogging world! I didn't realize you guys were in Cedar now. Very cool. Congrats on your 5 year anniversary. It's crazy how fast the time goes, huh?? Hope all is well!

Courtney said...

Hey Mandy! I'm glad you have a blog too! Now I can stalk you! J/k of course!

Byron Events said...

Hey mandy - long time no see! You are still as cute as ever. We just celebrated our 5 years aug 12. Congrats!

Brooke Breen said...

Dang Mand time does go so fast! I was just living down there when you were newly weds.. so fun.Congrats on 5 Years.

Alisha Shaw said...

OMGoodness!! You're expecting??? And it's already been 5 years!! Holy cow!! I'm so glad you are doing good.

Kiley said...

Hey my long lost friend! How are ya?! Congrats on the great news! I miss ya.

Jewls said...

5 years! no way! i swear it hasn't been that long since we've cleaned up others peoles sweat together at the tanning salon! :)