Saturday, October 11, 2008

...the BIG announcement...

So I've decided I'm really not very good at this whole blogging thing. Every time I try to do a post, I just end up looking at everyone elses blogs and thinking how cute they are and how I wish I could be as good as them at staying up to date with my blog. I guess sometimes I just feel like my life isn't exciting enough to display to the world. But there is one exciting thing that has happened to us! Most of you probably already know, but I guess I will finally make it official...Justin and I are having a baby!! We are both so excited to become parents! We have been so blessed to have had such good examples of great parents in our lives, that we are thrilled, and of course nervous, to become parents ourselves. This week starts my 14th week and the beginning of my second trimester. I feel even more blessed to have made it this far after the miscarriage last time. Thank you all again for the love and support! I will try to be better about keeping this thing updated as the baby and I grow! :) For now all I have is just this one ulrasound picture of the baby at around 10 wks...

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!

Woodrich Family said...

Oh Mandy, I am so happy for you! I did the whole miscarriage thing my first time around. I was lucky enough to not be too far along, but it doesn't make it any easier. It does, however, make us appreciate things when the next time comes! I just love thinking of all the things you have to look forward to. Congratulations!

Brooke Breen said...

That little baby already looks so formed..It's so crazy how fast they grow. I'm so excited for you guys I don't know if I can wait 6 more months!

Kailing Krew said...

YEAH!!!! We are so happy for you!

MaRilla said...

Mandy (and Jut too)
Yeah I found your blog. Now we can keep in touch like this. I am excited to see pictures of the belly bump and ultrasounds as they come! I am so excited for you both. We (meaning Mandy and I ) have wanted this ever since the Summer you were married. Now we will both have kids and hopefully one of these times it will be together. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Hi Manders....I love your cute blog! I am so excited to get a Kailing Kousin here, we've waited soooo long :) I know he/she will be worth the wait. I love you! You need to get a fun pic of your little tiny tummy on here soon....

Tiffany said...

Yeah! Thanks for updating the blog and making the news more official. You and Justin are MORE than ready for this new adventure in your life. Being pregnant for the first time is just that...full of firsts. Enjoy all the firsts. This 'first' ultrasound is a great one. The doctor got a great shot. Congrats! Keep us updated more on this fabulous blog.

Unknown said...

YAY! I am so glad i got to see you and talk with you... even if it was in TJ max's parking lot! I can't say I miss hygiene school but I miss seeing all the girls! Well I am so excited for you to be a mom! No one could do it better than you! You will do great and I can't wait to hear what you have! If you have a shower I want to come... so I can get a gift for baby kailing! Love ya! ~jess wardle