Tuesday, April 3, 2012

happy 3rd birthday baby girl

For the life of me I can't wrap my head around the fact that this little girl is 3!!! I know its cliche but it honestly seems like yesterday that we brought her home. Avenly you are so much fun, you bring so much joy to our lives and we can't imagine our lives without you! Happy birthday sweet baby girl!


blowing out the candles...sorry it's a little blurry it's from my phone and she was quicker than I expected
All day long you kept saying, "mom, I just can't wait to eat my cake." But really all you wanted to do was put your finger in the frosting! So as soon as we sang, "happy birthday" that's just what you did :)

The rainbow cake was fun turned out pretty good if I do say so myself

2 comments:

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Av!!! What a little sweetheart!! I know exactly what you mean about feeling like you just brought her home yesterday...I really wish time would just slow down a little so we could enjoy them like this for just a little longer:) The cake turned out awesome Mandy!

McCall said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe you did that cake!! You're so talented!