Tuesday, October 2, 2012

So many things to be grateful for!

But most of all right now I'm grateful I don't look like this...
(35 weeks with Av)
It is so crazy to me to look back at these photos and compare! I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father right now that I have been able to make it this far in this pregnancy and most of all that I haven't had any of the issues that I had last time. Granted I would go back and do it all again to get my Avenly, she is such a blessing in our lives and we love her so much! She is going to be the best big sister
(38 weeks now)

3 comments:

Tere Shake said...

oh my gosh such a huge difference! you look amazing!

Marie said...

You look so great! But more importantly, I am so glad you are feeling great and doing well!! Can't wait to see the next little Kailing girl! :)

McCall said...

Congratulations! I can't believe all that hair! So beautiful!