Monday, August 31, 2009

4 Months

Avenly is getting so strong, she's rolling over from her tummy to her back. I'm pretty sure, judging by the look of surprise on her face, that she still doesn't mean to do it. At her 4 month appointment, which was forever ago sorry, she was 10 lbs. 14 oz. and 22 3/4 inches (5th percentile all around). She is super happy and has the cutest smile. She is just starting to giggle a little and most of the time it just sounds like a cough. She loves to talk to her daddy when he comes home and still saves the best smiles for him! She is definitely teething, she always has her hands in her mouth and drooling everywhere. She is a great baby and I'm so thrilled I get to be her mommy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so dang cute! I love her smile, I just can't get over how contagious it is!