Tuesday, April 21, 2009

One Month Update

I can't believe Avenly is one month old! Well, actually, I'm a little late getting to this post so she is now almost 5wks. She is growing so much and changing everyday! The process of being a new parents has been tough, enjoyable and rewarding. I still have a hard time believing we made something so perfect and beautiful. She is really a pretty good baby, although right now she has her days and nights a little mixed up which makes things a little more tiring for me. So here are a few stats:

  • Weight: At her 3wk check up she was 5lbs. 14oz. so my guess is that by now she is well over 6lbs!
  • Length: 19 1/2 in.
  • She enjoys her tummy time and is holding her head up for about 3-4 secs.
  • First outing was to Pizza Factory with Phil, Tiff and cousin Jane
  • Loves to be wide awake at 2 a.m.
  • She makes the funniest little expressions...no doubt she got the face making from her dad :)
  • She makes funny grunting noises all day and all night (I think this is probably because she has such a hard time pooping)
  • She loves to hear her daddy's voice
  • Loves her bath and especially loves to have her hair washed
  • She has the cutest cheeks you can't help but kiss
  • She makes us fall more and more in love with her everyday!

One month pictures should be coming soon, as soon as they do I will post!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the update Mandy! I've been waiting. Love the photo shoot!

Kailing Krew said...

To sweet! Can't wait to get my hands on her again!

B & C said...

I just read the story of Avie's birth. That is so scary! I am happy that both of you are doing okay. BTW...can I just say I love her name. Seriously, I love it. About the bows...I usually just buy them at little baby boutiques up here in SL. But, I think you can buy them online. I just looked up some of my favorite brands and here are a few websites to check out. www.babyblingbows.com and www.katelynandco.com. Good Luck! And post more pictures of that cute girlie!!!!!