I can't believe Avenly is one month old! Well, actually, I'm a little late getting to this post so she is now almost 5wks. She is growing so much and changing everyday! The process of being a new parents has been tough, enjoyable and rewarding. I still have a hard time believing we made something so perfect and beautiful. She is really a pretty good baby, although right now she has her days and nights a little mixed up which makes things a little more tiring for me. So here are a few stats:
- Weight: At her 3wk check up she was 5lbs. 14oz. so my guess is that by now she is well over 6lbs!
- Length: 19 1/2 in.
- She enjoys her tummy time and is holding her head up for about 3-4 secs.
- First outing was to Pizza Factory with Phil, Tiff and cousin Jane
- Loves to be wide awake at 2 a.m.
- She makes the funniest little expressions...no doubt she got the face making from her dad :)
- She makes funny grunting noises all day and all night (I think this is probably because she has such a hard time pooping)
- She loves to hear her daddy's voice
- Loves her bath and especially loves to have her hair washed
- She has the cutest cheeks you can't help but kiss
- She makes us fall more and more in love with her everyday!
One month pictures should be coming soon, as soon as they do I will post!