Saturday, January 31, 2009

to paint...or not to paint??


So originally I just assumed we would paint to walls in the nursery, the wall color we have isn't what you would typically pick for a baby's room, and I didn't think we would be able to find bedding that would match. Well, the more and more I looked at bedding, I couldn't find any that I really liked, so my mom and my sister are being so sweet and are going to make my bedding and these are the fabrics that we picked out. Justin and I were still planning on painting the room, but we were having a hard time agreeing on a color. So after we put the crib up I threw the fabric swatches in the crib and realized that the yellow in the fabric is really close to the color on our walls...so the questions stands...to paint or not to paint the room?? any suggestions?

7 comments:

Lieske said...

I really like how it looks right now! However what color were you going to paint it? I say Don't paint, but its all up to you guys! By the way the fabric is adorable!

Unknown said...

I love love love the colors you picked out! I say don't paint but I am not a painting person I would rather decorate the walls but it is YOUR BABY and YOUR Nursery so do what you want! I think the color orf your walls really accent well with your colors! Your blanket is adorable! I can't sew... I love your furniture too... I am jealous cuz I don't love my crib set but hey.. we WERE poor during those dental hygiene school days when we had Hallee! :)

Rapunzel said...

I like it!!:).... a lot.

Kev and Niki said...

I love love love the crib!!! Its perfect for a girl!!! And you picked such a cute fabric combination!!! I think the combination of it all looks great with the paint on the wall... I am sure whatever you do it will be adorable finished!!! Good Luck!

Kailing Krew said...

Painting is way to much work and it looks so good now! Besides your to pregnant for that!! :) I really like your color combos!!!! Love ya!!!

Courtney said...

Cute fabric! Oh my gosh! Don't paint, it looks great!

Byron Events said...

again - don't paint - when your little girl gets a little older you might want to change up her room and painting again, uhhhh, you can get cute wall stickers to maybe match your theme - they are always fun!