Monday, November 17, 2008

It's a...

Girl!! At my last OB appointment at 16wks we found out that we are having a little girl! We weren't supposed to find out at this appointment, but once again my doctor is really nice and Justin is a really good talker! :) As we were finishing up my regular OB checkup, my doctor says, "we'll get you back in about 3-4 weeks and at that time we'll do your target ultrasound and be able to find out if it's a boy or a girl." Justin knowing before hand that we probably weren't finding out at this appointment had a plan for how he was going to get the doctor to do an ultrasound at this appointment and not have to wait. So Justin says, "Really?? oh, I totally thought it was today! I've been reading all those pregnacy books with my wife and it says you can tell right now if it's a boy or a girl." My doctor being super sweet says, "you know what? I bet we can get the girls to set up the ultrasound real fast and we'll take a quick look and see if we can find out." So we did the ultrasound, and at first she was being modest and trying to cover up, but eventually we were able to get a good view and sure enough it's a girl! We are really excited, but a little stuck on names...any ideas??

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats! A little girl will be so fun! I can't tell you're pregnant in that picture, but I bet you're the cutest pregnant girl ever!

Lizz said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You will be perfect with a little girl to dress up!

Katy said...

So cool! We are happy for you guys and I cannot wait to get a cute outfit for her.

Jeanette said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you!! She's going to be so beautiful!

wilkesfamilyblog said...

How fun a little girl will be do dress up.congrats

Kailing Krew said...

BOO! New picture I can't see your belly!! :P

Wendi said...

Having a girl is so much fun! Congratulations.